After more than a year I have finally finished drawing my
All pneumatic hoses and electric wires are currently missing. This will most probably not change in the near future, since modelling of these parts is not trivial even with LSynth .
- The model consists of approx. 4000 parts
All sub-models are divided in building steps and it would be possible to generate building instructions using LPub . The OpenGL renderer LDView in version 3.x would be most suitable for this job, but unfortunately LPub has some problems: version 2.4 won't even start on my machine and version 3.0 alpha crashes as soon as I start the generation process.
Click here to download the LDR files (including a BrickStore part list)
- You need some unofficial parts - the best thing would be to install all unofficial parts .
- Also two modified parts are used for the steering (red parts in the model):
- One Gear rack 1 x 4 (3743) has to be sawn into two Gear racks 1 x 2.
- One Liftarm 1 x 3 x 0.5 (6632) might have to be sanded down a bit.